On-Site Technical Support
If after troubleshooting your connection with Technical Support you continue to experience connectivity issues or have trouble obtaining sufficient signal strength, there is no need to call anyone else; we will happily send a technician out to do signal testing. Because of the number of variables involved, this allows us to make sure we have you set up with the best equipment for your situation.
Your technician is able to:
- Test for adequate signal and offer all available options to the customer
- Install all necessary hardware to stabilize connection
- Verify Internet connection to one computer via Ethernet cable directly to the modem
- Offer suggestions to customer for home network configuration
- Answer any questions the customer may have about the service
Technicians are unable to:
- Directly configure home network
- Connect additional computers through a home access point
If you are in need of in home technical help, please call at your convenience at 952.253.3262, option number 2. Simply let us know you have a signal strength problem and would need to set up an appointment to have someone come out and get it stabilized.
Our Technicians are available 7 days a week by appointment.
Appointment times are: